Helping People Meet Life's Challenges since 1969
at The Gabriel M. Ambrosio Memorial Golf Tournament benefits CBHCare's mental and behavioral health services and programs. CBHCare's golf tournament is now in its 16th year; last year the tournament was renamed in memory of Gabe Ambrosio to honor his commitment to mental health and his service to CBHCare as a founder of the agency, a long time member of both the Board of Trustees and the CBHCare Foudation Board, and a founder of our annual golf tournament. Gabe died in 2013, but the Gabriel M. Ambrosio Memorial Golf & Tennis Outing ensures that his legacy - and his work - lives on.
at Culinary Adventure is an event that celebrates National Mental Health Awareness month. This food and wine tasting event offers the opportunity to support CBHCare's mental and behavioral health programs and services while tasting great wines and sampling the delicious cuisine of North Jersey's talented chefs.
Consumer Expressions | We are thankful for...
To wake up every morning and see another day.
Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. (CBHCare) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We have offered compassionate and professional mental health services to the community since 1969.
Our services include:
- Counseling Services - Individual & Family; Substance Abuse; Homeless Outreach
- CBHCare Wellness & Support Center - Early Intervention Support Services
- Adolescent Services - After-School Program & Case Management
- Rehabilitation Services - Adult & Senior Programs
- Residential Services - Adolescent & Adult
- Intensive Family Support Services - FREE service for families
- Early Intervention Program - FREE service for families
We are committed to your health and recovery. Call today for more information on how we can help you reach your highest potential.
and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008.