Helping People Meet Life's Challenges since 1969
- I am very pleased to support you in your efforts to develop [the Partnership] Program for former Greystone patients . . . this type of residential case management is essential to the transitioning Greystone patient as he or she moves back to community living . . . I applaud you in your efforts.
Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. (CBHCare) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We have offered compassionate and professional mental health services to the community since 1969.
Our services include:
- Counseling Services - Individual & Family; Substance Abuse; Homeless Outreach
- CBHCare Wellness & Support Center - Early Intervention Support Services
- Adolescent Services - After-School Program & Case Management
- Rehabilitation Services - Adult & Senior Programs
- Residential Services - Adolescent & Adult
- Intensive Family Support Services - FREE service for families
- Early Intervention Program - FREE service for families
We are committed to your health and recovery. Call today for more information on how we can help you reach your highest potential.
and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008.